you run through the forest, settle before the sun

I've lived in my current neighborhood for five years now, but it's only recently that I've been inspired to do some hardcore exploring, to find the secret places that separate the locals from the people who are just passing through. Five years is a long time to be just passing through, of course, and it figures that this place would start to really feel like home just as I've nearly made up my mind to move on in the next year or so. The thing to do, clearly, is become fabulously wealthy and live a bicoastal life. I'll get right on that.

This park is one of the places I've discovered, and I am torn between absolute joy that it is a place I can visit every day if I want to (and I usually do), and regret at all the time I wasted not knowing it existed. It is a truly magical place, and believe me when I tell you that it was really hard getting the number of pictures to post down to just fifteen. And here it is, my vision of heaven on earth:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to you run through the forest, settle before the sun

  1. Oh my god that is BEAUTIFUL. The ruins!!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.